Whether you wish to have another payment option for your bills and purchases, or safety account for your savings, choosing a bank that can assist you with your financial goals and priorities is made easier when you have these three things: accessibility, reliability, and quality service.
With the important features mentioned above, coupled with strong market presence and growth, there is no doubt that Security Bank is one of the Philippines’ fastest growing commercial banks. If you would like to open a savings account with Security Bank, read on…
Applying for a Security Bank Savings Account
Applying for a Security Bank savings account entitles account holders the following benefits and services:
- A low initial deposit of Php 5,000 to open an Easy Account. This is also the required maintaining balance to keep your account active.
- The minimum monthly average daily balance (ADB) to earn interest is Php 100,000.
- Open an account either through any of Security Banks’ service branches or online enrolment facility.
- Settle your transactions via Security Bank’s wide network of POS terminals and ATM units nation-wide.
- Concurrently enrol up to ten (10) eSecure Savings accounts.
- Enjoy instant access to your finances whenever you want since this type of account doesn’t have a lock-in period..
- Choose to open a foreign currency account, where applicable.
- Any primary OR two (2) secondary valid IDs
- Primary IDs:
- Voter’s ID
- PRC License
- Driver’s License
- GSIS / SSS ID Card
- Unified purpose ID Multi-
- Postal ID Card (PVC Plastic Card)
- Senior Citizen’s Card
- School ID
- Secondary IDs:
- OFW ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- PhilHealth Insurance Card ng Bayan (PHICB)
- City Health Card/Health Certificate Card
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Company ID
- Barangay Certification/Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Seaman’s Book
- A completely filled-out online application form available here
- The application reference code/number sent via SMS
- The initial deposit required for opening a Security Bank Easy savings account.
- Primary IDs:
- Go to Security Bank’s Official Website and accomplish the Account Opening Online Form.
- After you have submitted your application form, you will be sent an application reference number via SMS. Take note of this number.
- Go to your preferred Security Bank branch (based on the information you have indicated in your application form) to complete your application process. Provide all the above-listed documents. Once you have settled your initial deposit, you will be issued either a debit Mastercard and/or passbook, where applicable.