Filipinos in Japan who have registered to vote for the 2022 Philippine National Elections can check if they’re certified to vote by visiting the website of the Philippine Embassy in Tokyo. Our embassy has listed the list of absentee voters for the upcoming elections.
So if you are a Filipino overseas worker in Japan who has registered before, you will be able to see your name from this official list. You can download the PDF list from the link below – this comes from the official website of the embassy.
UPDATE: Currently, the Philippine Embassy in Tokyo has not yet posted the certified list of absentee voters (overseas voters), so please stay tuned. As per PH law, COMELEC will release the list of registered voters at least 120 days before the national election dates. Once COMELEC releases the list of names, they will forward it to the Philippine embassies, consulates, and foreign service establishments. We will keep you posted once this update is released.
- Certified List of Overseas Voters in Tokyo
- Certified List of Overseas Voters in Osaka
- Certified List of Overseas Voters in Nagoya
- Certified List of Overseas Voters – Seafarers
- How to Search for your name in the list of overseas voters in Japan?
- What if I see my name on the list?
- What if my name is not on the list of registered voters?
- Contact Information
- Google Map Location
Registered Filipinos in Japan Eligible to Vote in the Philippine Elections
Filipinos in Japan who registered and are qualified to vote for the 2022 National Elections may check their names by using the links.
The list contains the sequence number, Voter’s Name, and Registration Date and the files will be separated according to Land-based and Seafarers.
Only those included in this list are allowed to vote. The Phil. Embassy has posted the list from their website.
Certified List of Overseas Voters in Tokyo
- Land-based OFW voters in Tokyo – https://comelec.gov.ph/php-tpls-attachments/OverseasVoting/2022NLE/CLOV/ASIA_PAC/TOKYO.pdf
Certified List of Overseas Voters in Osaka
- Land-based OFW voters in Osaka – https://comelec.gov.ph/php-tpls-attachments/OverseasVoting/2022NLE/CLOV/ASIA_PAC/OSAKA.pdf
Certified List of Overseas Voters in Nagoya
- Land-based OFW voters in Nagoya – https://comelec.gov.ph/php-tpls-attachments/OverseasVoting/2022NLE/CLOV/ASIA_PAC/NAGOYA.pdf
Certified List of Overseas Voters – Seafarers
- Pinoy OFW Voters – Seafarers: https://comelec.gov.ph/php-tpls-attachments/OverseasVoting/2022NLE/CLOV/SEAFARERS_CLOV.pdf
How to Search for your name in the list of overseas voters in Japan?
In case you are wondering how you can search for your name, you simply have to choose the PDF file from the list uploaded by Phil embassy. They have compiled it according to alphabetical order using the last names of the registered voters.
All you have to do is open the file based on your Last Name, and then scroll to your name to find if it is listed.
What if I see my name on the list?
It means that you have successfully registered for overseas voting and you can participate in the upcoming elections as overseas absentee voters.
What if my name is not on the list of registered voters?
It means that you are unable to vote in the upcoming 2022 Philippine elections. You may vote in the succeeding elections after this.
How do I contact the nearest Philippine embassy or consulate in Japan?
Please check out the following links so you can inquire in the nearest PH Embassy or Consulate, depending on your location:
- How to Contact Philippine Consulate in Nagoya, Japan
- How to Contact Philippine Consulate in Osaka, Japan
- How to Contact Philippine Embassy in Tokyo, Japan
If you may have inquiries or need further assistance with your questions about voting in the region, you can contact the PH embassy office. Below are the details:
Embassy of the Philippines in Tokyo, Japan
Address: 5-15-5 Roppongi Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-8537
Office Hours: 0900H to 1800H Monday to Friday
E-mail Address: email@example.com